UNLEASH THE UNTAPPED POTENTIAL OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Subscribe now to get my Free Training Video.
‘Mastering the Art of Leadership – The 5 Critical Steps to Becoming Tomorrow’s Leader…TODAY!’
Prizstine Consulting are your business coaching and consulting experts. With over 20 years’ experience in the building and construction industries, we know that growing your business in a competitive market can be hard work. We also know that your time is valuable.
We understand that whilst every business is different, the issue of trading time for money is a major factor in business owners being stressed and over-worked. This has a severe impact on their ability to perform at their peak.
We work closely with our clients to develop achievable goals which improve profitability, increase efficiency and give the business owner time to enjoy life.
Prizstine Consulting was initially developed to assist trade and construction businesses deal with the ongoing tendering, project and contract management requirements of running a successful business without having to employ full-time resources.
With the ever increasing onus on business owners to meet Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality, Commercial and Industrial regulations (just to name a few), we recognised that business owners were having to spend most of their time dealing with paperwork and not focusing on generating cash flow for their business. We also recognised that it would be cost-prohibitive for many business owners to employ people full-time to deal with these requirements.
From this, we developed our “PAVE Your Way To Freedom” Program which helps business owners increase profitability by helping them understand their purpose, being accountable, improving their business efficiency and by becoming visible to the market.
Prizstine Consulting was formed in 2015 and is based in the harbour city of Fremantle, Western Australia. The name was derived from the combination of the two coastal village names where the owners descended from – Prizba, Korcula and Vela Stiniva, Hvar. The name and colours in the logo are a respectful link back to the pristine waters of Croatia that these villages are situated on.
At Prizstine Consulting, it is our Vision to unleash the untapped potential of your business. We look forward to helping you reach your goals.
VISION, MISSION & VALUES
Our Vision is “to unleash the untapped potential of your business”.
Our Mission is “to help business owners achieve greater profitability and to win back their time by understanding their purpose and having accountable management, efficient business process and client visibility”.
With the knowledge that every business has untapped POTENTIAL, we deliver our service with:
|PASSION:||We approach every challenge with enthusiasm and absolute commitment.|
|OPEN MIND:||We listen first and always work with integrity and respect.|
|TEAMWORK:||We work together to achieve the greatest outcomes.|
|EXCELLENCE:||We believe that close enough is never good enough.|
|NOT JUST WORK:||We celebrate our achievements and maintain a healthy work-life balance.|
|TRANSPARENCY:||We are always open and honest in our dealings.|
|INNOVATION:||We tailor our solutions to meet the needs and never accept the status quo.|
|ACCOUNTABILITY:||We take responsibility for our actions.|
|LOYALTY:||We build long-term trusting and respectful relationships.|
OUR CORE BUSINESS
Through our expert skill and intellectual property, we identify how to add substantial value to a business within a relatively short period of time by focusing on the key areas of:
Know your ultimate destination before you start the journey.
Gone are the days where a contract was built on the strength of a hand-shake and a person’s word.
It’s simply no good being a great business if no-one knows that you exist.
Business owners need to spend time “on” the business, not “in” the business.
Our core competency is our expert construction and business knowledge which has been achieved through many years of experience with some of Australia’s best known construction companies.
BEng(Civil) BCom MIEAust
Jason is a skilled and experienced civil engineer and project manager with a highly regarded history in project and operations management through all levels of infrastructure, construction, building and services work with some of Australia’s leading contractors.
He has significant experience in the construction of major infrastructure and resources projects and has a strong understanding of Contract law and administration.
Jason is an innovative leader who utilises his strong people skills to develop trusting and respectful relationships with his clients and peers.
At Prizstine Consulting, we recognise that many business owners will have similar problems. However, no two solutions are the same.
In order to provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of our Clients, we offer a diverse range of services, some of which are listed below:
- Project management and contract administration
- Review of contractual obligations before you sign the contract
- Tender review and submissions
- Compliance in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Establishing systems and processes that suit the needs of the business
- Improvement of administrative functions
- Digital marketing (i.e. use of Google, Facebook, etc.)
PAVE Your Way to Freedom Program
The PAVE Your Way to Freedom Program is an 8-Module program based on a 4-step system that we have designed to significantly increase the revenue and profitability of a business whilst giving the business owner their life back.
We show you how to implement key strategies that will successfully grow your business and give you back the time to do the things you want to do.
As an extension to our A-Grade Clients, we provide ongoing monthly coaching and advisory services where we continually focus on high level goals and strategies, strategy implementation and performance review.
At Prizstine Consulting, we have a vast network of skilled professionals that we can provide to assist in the following key areas of business:
To ensure that the main focus of the business owner remains on the project and maintaining profitability, we offer assistance in administrative processes such as:
- Review of existing administrative processes to streamline and improve efficiency.
- Maintaining filing systems and providing electronic filing.
- Managing emails, diaries and making appointments.
- Typing up minutes.
- Drafting of letters and other documents.
- Provision of Virtual Assistant capabilities.
We can undertake various Commercial functions to assist the business owner in the successful management of their contractual obligations. These functions include:
- High level Tender Contract review.
- Head Contract review and management.
- Provision of Rights and Obligations summary.
- Management of Head Contract / Subcontract obligations.
- Management of Progress Claims.
- Management of Variations and Extensions of Time.
- Assistance with planning and programming.
- Assistance with Subcontract management.
- Final Account negotiations.
To ensure compliance with current legislative requirements and best business practice, we can review current management procedures and develop streamlined processes for all areas of the business including (but not limited to) the following:
- Document Management.
- Project Management.
- Financial Management.
- Site Management and Procedures.
Provision of risk management services such as:
- Organisational risk profiles.
- Risk management programs and plans.
- Organisational and project risk registers.
- Risk management training.
Workplace Health & Safety Management
Provision of services to manage quality processes such as:
- WHS management manuals and plans.
- Developing activity specific work procedures and implementation documents.
- Legislative compliance.
- Hazard identification, assessment and control.
- Responsibility and accountability
- Consultation and communication.
- Hazardous material management.
- Health surveillance
- Incident investigation and reporting.
- Injury management (worker compensation, return to work etc.)
- Training and competency
- Equipment monitoring (electrical, lifting, working at heights, emergency and fire etc.)
- Site Emergency Planning.
- Project HSEQ management
Quality Management & Certification
Provision of risk management services such as:
- Quality management manuals and plans.
- Development of implementation documentation.
- Operational planning and control.
- Design and development of products and services.
- Production of service provision.
- Release of products and services.
- Customer focus.
- Supplier management.
- Performance evaluation.
- Non-conformance and corrective action.
- Document and Data Control.
- Preparation for certification to Standards;
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality;
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety;
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety; and
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
Provision of services to manage environmental processes such as:
- Environmental management programs.
- Environmental aspects (risk management).
- Legislative compliance.
- Training and awareness.
- Exposure monitoring (noise & dust).
- Emergency preparedness
- Dangerous Goods management.
HSEQ Management Software Solutions
Fully integrated HSEQ Software that effectively manages:
- Accidents and incidents.
- Audits and inspections.
- Compliance dashboard.
- Document management.
- Event Management.
- Human resources (competency and training).
- Plant and equipment.
- Risk Management.
“Jason’s managerial experience in highly regulated environments really did show when assisting us at TriSector. His help in determining course content across our scope of business management qualification programs was invaluable. With his guidance we were able to develop a suite of programs that target critical knowledge and skill gaps faced by employers across a range of industries. Not only a great benefit to TriSector Education and Training, Jason’s input will serve both Students and their employers alike.”
Managing Director, TriSector Education & Training
“Having worked with Jason Gavranic, I can without hesitation attest to his ability as a leader and engineer. In particular, he has the rare ability of leveraging a measured approach to delivering results and high performance. Above all, Jason is a gentleman.”
Executive Chairman, Collier Homes
PO Box 46, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
+61 418 956 557
This website and its contents are the copyright of Prizstine Consulting – © 2020. All rights reserved.